MARIA EUGENIA REYES FEO
Partner specialized in corporate, environmental, real estate and sustainability matters. María Eugenia has more than 30 years of experience in the design and implementation of efficient asset holding structures, advising multinational and local companies on shareholder’s agreements, incorporation of entities, management of foreign investments, mergers and acquisitions. María Eugenia has broad expertise in the design of corporate structures for individuals and families.
Before joining ALTUM, María Eugenia was a partner of one of the most important international law firms with presence in Venezuela, occupying various leadership and management positions at local, regional levels, including:
- Head of the Corporate and M&A practice
- Head of the Real Estate and Environmental practice
- Member of the Latin American Management Committee of the M&A practice
- Member of the Latin American Management Committee of the Real Estate practice
- Partner for Professional Development and Talent Management
- Partner of the Sustainability area of the Caracas Office
María Eugenia has been recognized as a leading lawyer by Chambers and Partners, Latin Lawyer, Legal 500 and Best Lawyers in the areas of corporate, real estate and environmental law.
- Specialization in Procedural Law, Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Venezuela (1991)
- Law Degree, Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Venezuela (1988)
- Capital District Bar Association, Venezuela
- Founder and leader of the Sustainability Committee of one of the principal international law firms in Venezuela.
- Coach and mentor of young attorneys, recognized by Latin Lawyer as an Inspirational Woman in Law within Latin America
- Expert in Project Management and Group Management
- Spanish (Native)
- English (Fluid)